Wednesday, January 6, 2010

August/September Reflection

My favorite unit from August and September was working with Google SketchUp. It used creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making. Creativity and decision making were used when we had to decide on what to make for our own project and how it was going to look. Critical thinking and problem solving were used when we went to build the structure and when tools did not allow it to be built the way we intended. All of these were used as the structures came together and were added on to.
While working in this unit , I learned how to create things and add detail to things in Google SketchUp. I am most proud of the detail I got into a lot of projects I did. I am happy with most of my work but some did not come out how I would've liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment